In this Refund Policy, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Opals From Australia, ABN: 33 910 688 189
30 Day Change of Mind
Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase.
Definition of ‘As New Condition’: The item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of ‘As New Condition’ is at the sole discretion of Opals From Australia.
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Opals From Australia within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact us at [email protected] to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork if applicable (such as certificates or instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Ship the return package to :
Opals From Australia
23 Carcoola Street
Benowa – QLD 4217
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items be posted with Tracking and tracking number provided to us.
All returns are subject to inspection before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Opals From Australia will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this Refund Policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our Refund policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.